Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ideas for final six....

My final three objects i have decided on are: Chopsticks, Sushi mats and Spoons.
As you can see they are all linked by being kitchen utensils.

Spoons:
My first shot will be an abstracton of the spoons making a pattern similar to old school wallpaper. They will be laid out in a circular pattern and may focus on wither the obvious patern or the negative of the pattern (mass and void).

My second shot will transform the spoons, making them look like eggs . The spoons will sit inside an egg carton and all turn and face the camera. will have to be careful with what it in the reflection of the spoons.

Sushi Mats:

My first image of the sushi mats will transform them into a ninja star. I will do this by repetedly folding the mat then sliding it foward to form triangular shapes which when put togeather will make a ninja star shape.

My second shot will be an abstraction of the mat. The mat will be folded and painted black and white and will alternate in these colours in the rise and run of the pattern.

Chopsticks:

My first shot of the chopsticks will transform them into the dark lines in an abstract painting. The spaces left behind will then be filled in with coloured card to complete the painting.

My second shot will transform the chopsticks into a forested landscape and will create both the felled trees and stumps and the undulating landscape.


No comments:

Post a Comment