Monday, August 30, 2010

First try...

This is the first try at the digital identity, taking images off the internet of myself to create/find out my digital identity. My first idea is this...


Not completed yet but you get the picture. Creating a digital collage of myself to find my digital identity. By keeping the pixels large you are able to clearly see the individual images of my identity.
I had also thought of making it a little more interesting by doing a kind of 'cubist' rendition of this, adding overtones to the images, distorting them to a degree to show how your digital identity may be distorted from the real.

My second idea goes away from my digital identity and is more personal. It involves taking images of myself that best show who i am and creating a layered image focusing on myself but through the layers you can see my interests and social life....






No comments:

Post a Comment